I am pleased to announce that TBMR 8.2.2 for Linux Intel/Linux PPC has been released.
The headline features for this release are:
- Added support for IBM Spectrum Protect up to version 220.127.116.11 client for Linux Intel and 18.104.22.168 for Linux PPC.
- Added support for IBM Spectrum Protect version 22.214.171.124 server.
- DR environments now include IBM Spectrum Protect client 126.96.36.199 for Linux Intel and client 188.8.131.52
for big-endian and 184.108.40.206 for little-endian on PPC.
- Now adds full btrfs support including snapshots.
- Enhanced EFI bios support in the Recovery Environment.
- Enhanced multi-path support in the Recovery Environment.
- Added a new command line based restore option to the Recovery Environment.
- Compatible with the Cristie VA version 2.2 for Deployment, Licensing and DR Simulation.
- Added multi-path support for Linux PPC.
- Documentation updated for this release.
This TBMR version is available to licensed customers via the Cristie FTP site.