I am pleased to announce that NBMR 8.2.2 for Windows has been released.
The headline features for this release are:
- Now supports EMC NetWorker™ clients/servers in the range version 8.2.1 to 9.2.1 inclusive.
- The suite installer now includes the WinPE10 based CRISP fileset for creating Recovery environments specifically for Windows 10 and 2016. Note the fileset will only be installed if the correct version of the Microsoft WADK 10 version 1703 ‘Creator’s Update’ is installed on the host.
- Added the ability to configure network routing during a DR sequence. Also added shortcuts for this and general network configuration to the main DR environment desktop.
- 32-bit versions of Windows OS’s are no longer supported by NBMR.
- The ability to create a WinPE2 32-bit based DR environment is no longer available. Please use either WinPE5 or WinPE10 based DR environment for recoveries.
- Now supports the Cristie Virtual Appliance (VA) 2.2.
- In the DR restore wizard the Volume and Filesystem layout screens now use larger icons. These are designed to be more distinct to those with poor vision or colourblindness.
- There is a new option in the DR target disk layout screen called “Disk Information”. This gives more detail regarding the detected disks.
- DR now allows a ‘Fully Qualified Domain Name’ (FQDN) to be used for client and server when they are in the same subnet.
- The product is supplied with new versions of CRISP 8.2.3 and CDS 4.7.5.
- Documentation updated for this release.
This NBMR version is available to licensed customers via the Cristie FTP site.