I am pleased to announce that NBMR 8.2.2 for Linux Intel/Linux PPC has been released.
The headline features for this release are:
- This release supports EMC Networker client versions 8.2.1, 9.0.1, 9.1 and 9.2.1 for PPC big-endian/Intel and 9.1 to 9.2.1 for PPC little-endian.
- EMC Networker servers supported are 8.2.x, 9.0.1, 9.1.x and 9.2.1 for both PPC and Intel.
- Now adds full btrfs support including snapshots.
- Enhanced EFI bios support in the Recovery Environment.
- Enhanced multi-path support in the Recovery Environment.
- Added a new command line based restore option to the Recovery Environment.
- Compatible with the Cristie VA version 2.2 for Deployment, Licensing and DR Simulation.
- Added multi-path support for Linux PPC.
- Documentation updated for this release.
This NBMR version is available to licensed customers via the Cristie FTP site.