I am pleased to announce that NBMR 8.1.1 for Linux PPC is now on General Availability Release and licensed users can download it from our FTP site.
The headline features are:
- Support for SLES 11.4, SLES 12.0, SLES 12.1, SLES 12.2, RHEL 7.3 and CentOS 7.3
- NetWorker 9.1 Support
- Support for BTRFS Subvolumes for SLES 12.x (ability to restore) and support for BTRFS file systems shared over multiple volumes
This version also has a new Recovery Environment that has refreshed hardware drivers.
There are some other notable elements associated with this release:
- We have Little Endian (LE) support with NetWorker 9.1 only
- We have Big Endian (BE) support with NetWorker 8.0 - 9.1
- NetWorker Server 7.5-9.1 are supported in this release
- This release is 64 bit only
The Cristie FTP site hosts separate ISOs for BE and LE.