The new Virtual Appliance 3.2.5 release (released 10/06/2020) contains the following fixes & enhancements.
- Exclusion periods for replication jobs. Easily pause replications between certain hours without having to modify the schedule or disable jobs.
- Fixed Linux replications failing with CTM errors.
- Fixed Linux replications failing to retrieve mount points.
- Fixed an issue with Enhanced Testing that would sometimes cause an BSOD when booting the Windows CloneManager ISO.
- Fixed a problem discovering some NetWorker 19.x servers.