I am pleased to announce that CBMR 8.2.3 for Linux Intel and PPC has been released.
The headline features for this release are:
- Added support for IBM Spectrum Protect clients from version 6.3 up to version 220.127.116.11 for Linux Intel, 6.3 to 18.104.22.168 for Linux PPC big-endian and 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 little-endian.
- Added support for IBM Spectrum Protect server from version 6.3 up to version 188.8.131.52 server for Intel/PPC.
- Now adds full btrfs support including snapshots.
- Enhanced EFI bios support in the Recovery Environment.
- Enhanced multi-path support in the Recovery Environment.
- Added a new command line based restore option to the Recovery Environment.
- Compatible with the Cristie VA version 2.3 for Backup, Deployment, Licensing and DR Simulation.
- Added multi-path support for Linux PPC.
- Documentation updated for this release.
This CBMR version is available to licensed customers via the Cristie FTP site.