CBMR 7.5.1 for Linux (Intel) is in the final stages of testing at the moment. It is scheduled for release very soon.
There is an opportunity to be considered for the Early Adopters Programme if you email email@example.com with a subject line of “CBMR 7.5.1 Linux EAP”.
Some highlights of this release are:
- Support for Spectrum Protect/TSM Client 7.1.6
- Improved remote shell access
- Improved partition number detection
- Fixed built-in PXE server
- Bootloader override drop-down option at recovery time