I am pleased to announce that ABMR 8.2.2 for Windows has been released.
The headline features for this release are:
- In the DR restore wizard the Volume and File system layout screens now use larger icons. These are designed to be more distinct to those with poor vision or colour blindness.
- There is a new option in the DR target disk layout screen called “Disk Information”. This gives more detail regarding the detected disks.
- The suite installer now includes the WinPE 10 based CRISP fileset for creating Recovery Environments specifically for Windows 10 and 2016. Note the fileset will only be installed if the correct version of the Microsoft WADK 10 version 1703 ‘Creator’s Update’ is installed on the host.
- Improved the robustness of the product upgrade process from earlier versions.
- The ability to create a WinPE 2 32-bit based DR environment is no longer available. Please use either WinPE 5 or WinPE 10 based DR environment for recoveries.
- 32-bit versions of Windows OS’s are no longer supported by ABMR.
- Now supports the Cristie Virtual Appliance (VA) version 2.2 or later.
- Documentation updated for this release.
This ABMR version is available to licensed customers via the Cristie FTP site.